- Capable of understanding power tools, pulleys, chain block, rope, lifting chains, hooks, I-beam clamps
- Able to erect scaffolding
- Conducts preventative maintenance such as lubrication and fixing or repairing worn parts.
- Follows direction from supervisor
- Acts as an apprentice to lead welder
- Cleans workpieces to remove impurities, such as slag, rust, and grease, using a wire brush, portable grinder, hand scraper
- Removes, tags or marks, and moves finished work.
- Working altitude, up to 30 meters
|Skills:||Interpersonal Skills , Analytical skills, Critical thinking , Attention to details, Numerical skills, Team working skills|
|Ability to:||Work under pressure , Pay attention to details , physical ability|
|Knowledge of:||knowledgeable of safety practices|
|Personality:||Dependable & team player. , Multi-tasker , Flexible & Reliable|