- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions plans or initiatives from meetings.
- Preparation of presentation materials.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder and the company's views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Responding to customer complaints and give after sales support when requested.
|Skills:||SALES , Computer , Report writting , IT , Critical Thinking Skills|
|Ability to:||Aligns vision, strategy and actions Embraces change Builds self-awareness, trust and respect , Communicates and influences effectively , Promote teamwork , Working effectively with teams across geographically-distributed Centres of Excellence , Providing technology mentoring and guidance to more junior employees , Providing clear and accessible technical information to senior management , Prioritize important projects , Work independently, think, anticipate and plan work in accordance to established schedules and procedures. , Detailed oriented with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail|
|Knowledge of:||MICROSOFT OFFICE , Basic IT support procedure and tools , Organisation Skills , Computer literate|
|Personality:||Hard working , Dependable & team player. , Result oriented. , Critical thinkers, , proactive and fast leaner|