- Bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma in Business Management, Public Administration or related field.
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent English and Swahili written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
|Skills||Management , Communication , Administration , Organisation , Business Development|
|Ability to:||Work under pressure , Communicates and influences effectively , Work independently as well as in a team , Detailed oriented with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail , Maintain regular contacts with customers to ensure customer expectations are met|
|Knowledge of:||Computer literate|
|Personality||Hard working , Attention to details , Critical thinkers, , Cooperative , Multi-tasker , Flexible & Reliable , proactive and fast leaner|