- To ensure and maintain a high quality lending book by managing the analysis of credit applications, and training of credit analysts.
- Reviewing, analyzing and vetting credit proposals and coordinating the process of movement of proposals and advising credit decisions between branches and approving authorities;
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation and provision of all Letters of Offer and internaldocuments to business units
- Supervising and managing Officers involved in the analysis of credit proposals and preparation of letters of offer and other internal documents relating to credit facilities;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time
- Preparing papers such as proposal ratification, disbursement pending securities for MCC and BCC meetings; and
- Training Credit staff, Management Trainees and Relationship staff on credit appraisal and the general parameters for the credit products.
- Maintaining proper custody of Client’s credit files under locked arrangement.
- Engage with internal and external auditors during various onsite examination and reporting purposes.
- Manage all incoming applications and allocating them to the team depending on urgency and complexity.
|Ability to:||Work under pressure|
|Knowledge of:||knowledge on regulatory requirements , knowledge of the industry/macro-economic trend , knowledge on microsoft applications|
|Personality||Hard working , Dependable & team player. , Attention to details , Result oriented.|