Fixed term contract
EXACT MANPOWER CONSULTING LTD
25 Oct 2019
Social Services / Health / Medical
The all Organisation
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing daily weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
, CUSTOMER CARE
, Customer Care
, Communication and Interpersonal
, Problem solving
Work under pressure
, Communicates and influences effectively
, Prioritize important projects
, Work independently as well as in a team
, Able to manage time effectively
, To understand customers need
, Microsoft wold
Dependable & team player.
, Attention to details
, Flexible & Reliable
, friendly person
- Bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent English and Swahili written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date
“ This ad will expire
1 week from now ”
Login to Apply
Sign Up to Apply