- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave.
- Take and pass on messages to Guests
- Deal with special requests from Guests
- Deal with complaints or problems
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy the products by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date