- Make daily attendance and recording overtime of employees.
- Supervising the drivers and vehicles movements
- Keeping leave records of employees
- Arranging and coordinating of transport of raw salt with the Transport Manager from Head Office.
- To interact with government officials and updating Head Office about all site visits.
- Making weekly imprest (expenses) requirement for the site and forwarding to Finance department and keeping track of all expenses with proper supporting documents
- Report any incident relating to accident at workplace.
- Staff welfare like accommodation, utilities and other facilities.
- Taking care of company property, its safety and security.
- Supervising security guards and monitoring their performance and checking daily reports from the security.
- Maintenance of biometric devices, computers and other gadgets devises presented at the site.
- Informing head-office without delay about any visits by government officers and other visitors.
- Arrangement of harvesters during the seasons according to the guidelines and instructions from Head Office.
- Maintaining inventory and stock in the store, receipts and issue of items from the store and maintain daily stock register.
- Weekly stock reports to the Head Office.
- Assisting Site/ Salt works Manager in sending daily reports to the Head Office.
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date