- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Evaluating customer credit request, analyze customer financial condition, review customers’ credit rankings with banks, bureaus, consolidate and collect documentation for review approval.
- Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- Locating, contacting and when necessary visiting debtors to inquire their payment status.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Reconcile with customer accounts, supplier accounts, statements and billings.
- Run routine reports and analyzing data pertaining to the collections and report to executive staff and management staff as needed.
- Participate in process improvement projects and support other management directives as prescribed and directed.
- Assess credit risk and establish credit limits in line with the Group Company’s policy.
- Analyze customer financial statements.
- Provide financial order management support to supply chain and sales and marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause.
- Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
- Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate short term credit department policy in line with the Group Company’s policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Actively participate and communicates in the team-based work groups that make up the Collections Department.
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date