- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting/Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (at least Intermediate level).
- 3-5 years’ experience in debt collection & accounting.
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
- Experience in use of accounting software.
- Demonstrate Effective Customer Service Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office related packages i.e. excel, word, power point & outlook.
|Skills:||Accountancy , Management , Computer , credit control|
|Ability to:||Work in a multicultural, diverse, and highly performance-driven environment , Detailed oriented with the ability to focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail|
|Software:||quick book , accounts software|
|Knowledge of:||good knowledge of accounting principle|
|Personality:||Hard working , Attention to details , Flexible & Reliable|