- Read catalogs, or computer displays in order to determine part numbers and prices.
- Determine superseded parts required where applicable.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Fill customer orders from stock.
- Prepare sales slips.
- Take inventory of stock
- Advise customers on substitution or medication of parts when identical replacements are not available
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment
- Place new parts on display
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date