- Supervises and oversees use of office supplies.
- Sets up mail distribution and dispatch system and procedure.
- Provides administrative, secretarial and logical support to the Managing Director.
- Prepares/types from raw data, reports, minutes, correspondences and similar material for the office of the Managing Director.
- Provides and respond to routine information needs and inquiries.
- Organise the Managing Directors travel, including flight bookings and hotels.
- Tracks and ensure proper flow of documents that are forwarded to the territorial Manager for approval and ensures the documents get to respective offices timely.
- Ensures accurate and up-to date record keeping /filling in the office of the Managing Director.
- Responsible for keeping the Managing Directors office and its front office tidy.
- Attending to Managing Directors visitors and keeping truck of all his appointments.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports (visitors schedule & employee travel schedule) for the Managing Director.
- Preparing meetings and presentations for the Managing Director with the customers.
- Office administration plus other duties and function as defined by the Managing Director
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date