EXACT MANPOWER CONSULTING LTD
19 Jul 2019
Human Resources/ Education Training
- Recruitment Consultant intern is responsible for providing support to Managers, Clients and candidates.
- recruitment process including screening CV’s for interviews
- Organizing interviews
- Advising candidates on recruitment requirements
- Respond to candidates’ queries, administering aptitude test, as well as producing weekly reports together with all other day to day tasks.
, Customer Care
, Communication and Interpersonal
Work under pressure
, Promote teamwork
, Work independently as well as in a team
, Work in a multicultural, diverse, and highly performance-driven environment
, Maintain regular contacts with customers to ensure customer expectations are met
, Computer literate
, Dependable & team player.
, Result oriented.
- One (1) year job relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration/Management or its equivalent
- Business acumen
- Assertive and sales driven
- Empowering & strong drive to grow as a professional
- Excellent communication skills: English and Swahili, both Written and Oral
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date