Fixed term contract
EXACT MANPOWER CONSULTING LTD
25 Jul 2019
- Implementing the IT strategy and system in order to carry out effective functions of the company.
- Identifying the current and future-state business processes, including networking, antivirus, firewall, 3rd party integration, backups, etc.
- Collaborates with Stakeholders of the organisation to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications for IT core software deployment.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, or other detailed deliverables.
- Manage & control the projects through a regular review of performance & achievement of agreed targets for cost, time and quality.
- Liaising and managing the 3rd party delivery partners/service providers for systems development/implementation matters.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customisations are required, either to processes or to the core insurance software and other digital application.)
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training for users to successfully use and maintain the core insurance platform and other application.
- To recommend IT and other technical solutions for all stakeholders in the organisation.
- To carry out other tasks with guidance from the Line Manager.
, Detail Oriented
Work under pressure
, Prioritize important projects
, Work in a multicultural, diverse, and highly performance-driven environment
, Attention to details
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Insurance (Life) industry;
- Good planning ability and high level of innovation;
- At least 3 years of Management experience.
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date