- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Interior or Architectural Design
- 3-5 years’ design experience is a must.
- Experience in managing projects related to space standards, space planning, building occupancy management & reporting.
- Experience in the field of office and residential design is needed
- Hotel Design experience will be considered as a plus
- Sub Saharan Africa work experience preferred.
- Excellent in marketing and sells.
- Knowledge of commercial office products and or Systems furniture
- Experience in additional software ideal: CET Designer, CAP, Google Sketch up, Photoshop, PowerPoint
- Must have understanding of CAD and graphic design
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple programs at a time to deliver on deadlines
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with a passion to provide solutions to client needs
- Has excellent taste for design, interiors and tries to translate this into creatively into work and living spaces.
- Exceptional writing and Oral Communication by either way face to face interaction or otherwise.
- Think strategically to achieve organizational goals, Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses, Analyses market and competition, Identifies external threats and opportunities and adapts strategy to changing conditions
- Good Team player, able to Balance team and individual responsibilities, welcomes feedback, Contributes to building a positive team spirit, Puts success of team above own interests, Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives,
- Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Seeing, colour perception, hearing/listening, clear speech, touching (dexterity)
- Stand and sit for extended periods; operate computers, and other ancillary office equipment
- Complex reading and writing skills, basic math skills, judgment/decision making, analysis/comprehension
- Ability to transcribe descriptive needs or a brief into a spatial view on computer based drawings
- Work with consultants on 3D perceptions of drawings
- Ability to translate work and living space cultures into the drawings to adapt to client/business cultures in East and Southern Africa.
- Present to clients concept up to detailed drawings for sign off, inclusive of sample (story boarding) presentation for acceptance.
- Manage a team of designers assigned to projects and lead the account management side.
- Interact with other construction and build sides of the business where turnkey solutions are required for a client.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect, Works with integrity and ethically, Upholds
- organizational values.
|Software||CET Designer , CAP , Google Sketch up , Photoshop , PowerPoint|
|Personality||Hard working , Attention to details|