Space Planning Manager manages design portion of mainly two project deliverables, this includes managing client and internal relationships within the design team, and the interaction/handover to sales & project management/build teams. The Designer shall strive for exceptional design of client spaces, exceeding client expectations of all deliverables.
- Support a variety of project sizes.
- Support/Manage client’s design related experience.
- Meet with customers to gather project information (surveys, interviews, data collection, observations)
- Produce and present design concepts to internal and external clients
- Perform field measures, product inventory and product research
- Be a key partner in creating brand identity and distinctive with a creative and current design vision.
- Produce block plans, space plans, finish palettes, furniture specifications, and installation drawings
- Manage project hours
- May perform project audits for other designers
- Manage a small team of designers
- Sales pitches of renders, material samples, drawings and concepts to clients
- Constant transition between Client, Design, Build teams
- Use spatial understanding and concept space acumen to secure business /market for the Design entity / rest of build business alongside other sales team members.
- Ability to understand what fittings and furniture available in countries to tangibilize designs to the market
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while helping to make key design decisions and driving the overall business strategy.
- Ensure world class design quality throughout the product development lifecycle
- Prepare weekly + Monthly reports on the business forecast.
- Managing the business pipelines to meet the sales target for the individual product lines carried by the business unit.
- Management of procurement process of the product lines under the unit, from ordering to installation.
- Preparing quotation for different product lines under the unit and working with the
- QS in putting together quotations for the design work
1.Click Register to create your account
2.Create Your Profile
3.Your profile picture should be a Passport sized photo in PNG/JPEG Format
4.You will receive a Verification email instantly
5.Click on the email and Verify your account
6.Ready to Go! Insert your Email and Password after verification
7.Browse Jobs and Apply
8.Always keep your profile and CV up to Date